Solutions for the management of radiant panel heating/cooling installations
INSTALLATIONS WHICH CAN BE MANAGED:
- Heat pump or boiler/chiller
- no. 1 supply pump
- no. 1 mixing valve with modulating action 0..10 V
- Up to no. 3 humidity probes
- Up to no. 3 dehumidifiers
- Up to 7 zones (rooms)
- Number of configurable zones
- Set-point and time periods settable for each zone
- Climatic curve management as a function of the temperature outside/inside the air conditioned spaces
- Dehumidification management
- Calculation of dew point temperature
- Limitation of the temperature of the radiant surfaces in order to avoid the formation of condensation
- Zone names can be set
THE SOFTWARE CAN BE MODIFIED ON REQUEST IN ORDER TO MANAGE OTHER MECHANICAL COMPONENTS OR TO INTEGRATE NEW FUNCTIONALITIES
Temperature sensors, room temperature and humidity sensors, mixed circuit supply temperature sensors and outside air temperature sensors for climatic curve management.
Temperature sensors, room temperature/humidity sensors, zone thermostats, in wireless version.
QE CLIMA3+ / CLIMA7+
Electrical control panels 18 DIN (3+) e 72 DIN (7+) for wall-mount or recessed installation, for housing the CLIMA + control unit, complete with protective main circuit-breaker, pump remote control switch and thermal overload protection, transformer, decoupling relays, terminal board for the plant wiring.